SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
houseful_gw

Great Kitchen Magazine(s) For Those Just Starting

houseful
16 years ago

I have a few BHG magazines, but can't stand all the advertisements. A few months ago I picked up Signature Kitchens and Baths from Costco. It's GREAT! Especially the one with Carter Oosterhouse on the front. ;D Very few ads and each kitchen shows a bird's eye view. I have since purchased two more. They costs around $10, but are well worth it.

I have also linked the website to another publication I found at Lowes recently. This was even thicker than Signature and expensive but still worth it. Virtually no ads. Just page after page of kitchens. While reading through it, I discovered they were offering a BOGO free when you order their archived magazines. So I called the number and within a few days I had four huge magazines for just under $30.

I didn't realize until I hung up and was reading through the magazine again that I was either talking to the owner or the son. He was the nicest man. So rather than order online, call them up and ask for the BOGO free offer. You won't be disappointed.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Kitchen Collection

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor