Cards Inside

pink_warm_mama_1

In an effort to begin the learning process, I have read many of the listings in this forum. I have not, however, seen anything mentioned about what one does with the INside of cards. Is all the lovely work done only on the outside? Any help appreciated, and thanks.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
blizlady

I have a friend who is a Stampin' Up demo, so I go to a lot of her card making workshops. Stampin' Up has quite a few sets devoted to sayings that can be used both inside and outside if desired. But most of the time I find a phrase or poem that I like and print it out to attach to the inside of the card.

Save    
pink_warm_mama_1

Thank you for your help. On my first card I put a little something on the left inside that matched the outside.

Save    
mariend

Also in catalogs like Current, they give what is inside their cards. Just change it around and somewhere I saw a book/booklet listing sayings for inside these cards.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Coffee With an Architect An Architect's Calling Cards
The next time you run into a tongue-tied architect hanging out solo in a corner, one of these handouts may help
Full Story
Holidays 7 Ways to Shoot a Great Holiday Card Photo at Home
By Houzz
Make this year's holiday card stand out from the crowd with your home as the backdrop and these tips from the pros
Full Story
Coffee With an Architect An Architect's Calling Cards: Part 2
In the battle against social awkwardness, an intrepid architect calls upon ... what else? His design skills
Full Story