Stamped Dominos

rosie_ga

Check out my post in the gallery......been playing again.

SaveComment7Like
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

love the elephant one

Save    
gramcraft

Those are just great. Loved them all, great add-ons.

Save    
Lia_SC

They're beautimous! Are these with the polished stone technique? or what did you do to paint the background? And the one with the fan --is that a little charm that actually opens? It's adorable!

Save    
rosie_ga

Thanks folks.......make me feel good. Yes that's the polished stone technique. I'm going to do a "show and tell" at our next rubber stamping group get-together. It's quite easy and very effective. Really pretty on glossy CS. I can't remember where I got the little fan. It's been in my "jewerly stuff" drawer for years. Just thought I'd stick it on. It did open before I glued it on. LOL

Save    
ArtsyCraftsy

very pretty!!!! no, I like "beautimous" better, lol! Do you prime first or just rough them up with sandpaper? I have to get playing with those triominoes...they look so cool!

Save    
rosie_ga

I put the triominos or dominos in a flat pyrex glass dish and set it on the backporch. Pour straight clorox in the dish and just cover the dominos, etc. By the next morning the shiny finish is gone and they have enough "tooth" to hold ink, etc. Some sand them......some put a coat of gesso......pooh!!!......too much work. The bleach works great.

Save    
rosie_ga

just posted some more items on my picturtrail page.

will link below.

thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: picturetrail albums

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Organizing Organizing Secrets: It’s the Little Things
Get these 8 small areas under control for a major boost in overall tidiness at home
Full Story
Life 8 Wonderful Winter Hobbies to Nurture at Home
Make nesting at home this winter even more pleasurable by cultivating new activities and dreaming up meaningful creations
Full Story
Budgeting Your Project Construction Contracts: What Are General Conditions?
Here’s what you should know about these behind-the-scenes costs and why your contractor bills for them
Full Story