SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_3643671

what type of sink with soapstone counters?

User
15 years ago

Hi- i have not posted before but have been reading this forum for at least the last 2 months as we have been planning our kitchen reno. i have really learned a lot from lurking and have been able to refine my own sense of what i want by looking at the beautiful kitchens that have been shared here and on the finished kitchens blog. the one thing that i am stuck on is the kitchen sink which i plan to be undermounted in dark gray soapstone. i have considered everything- stainles, cast iron, copper, silgranit, maybe soapstone itself. and so my questions are: would silgranit look right with soapstone? does anyone have an undermounted soapstone sink that is not an apron style? does stainless look too modern if i am going for a colonial, old world feel?

sorry to bombard you on really such a minor detail. i have searched the images of the sinks that you all have with your soapstone (as well as every other minor concern i have had up until this point) and at this point i am all searched out so if you want to post a picture along with any advice you may have for me i would love it!

Comments (25)