Cicely Mary Barker Fairies

minnie_tx

I posted this to the Crafts and Dec forum too

i scanned the pictures of the Cicely Mary Barker Fairies from my book and would be happy to send them to anyone in a zip file. You can really get a good idea of the original coloring on the plates in the book. Please email me at gtw000@aol.com There are 12 in all and the file contains a scan of my little Barker fairies too. I may go and buy one of the Rubber Stamps now.

SaveComment7Like
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
taunia1

I would love to ask for them if they were jpeg or gif. My computer cannot handle zip files; there's not enough room to download winzip & I don't understand it anyway. LOL.

Save    
minnie_tx

Here is a link someone sent me It has lots of pictures of the fairies and a lot of the ones I have. My file is in WINZIP You'll like this site
Taunia you might ask over at the Computer help forum why your computer can't handle zip files. (When I download a zip file my computer extracts the files and puts them in a folder. You have to have the free application of WinZip)

Here is a link that might be useful: Flower Fairy Alphabet

Save    
minnie_tx

I checked out the prices of the Barker Fairies stamps today at Michael's. $15.99
Even with 40% off coupon I couldn't get one today. Maybe next time. I've paid more for stamps via Stampin' Up but usually got at least 3 in a set.
I'll wait until they go down to 50%

Save    
Lia_SC

You might want to keep an eye on eBay. I just did a search and found 4 different ones. They're between $10-15.

The prints in that link you posted are just to die for!!

BTW, shortly before your first post about the CMB fairies, I started working on a "fairy house" for a niece. It was coming along really cute and kinda got put on hold. Do you have any ideas for embellishing something like that? (It's a recycled food box.)

Save    
minnie_tx

Posted by: Lia_SC I started working on a "fairy house" for a niece. It was coming along really cute and kinda got put on hold. Do you have any ideas for embellishing something like that? (It's a recycled food box.)
Lia, whatever happened to your "fairy House" I'd like to see it if you took photos

Save    
roserabbit

Minnie, can you send me the zip files of the fairies? Thanks a bunch!

Save    
minnie_tx

email me at gtw at aol dot com
I don't know how to attach to emails from the my pages

Save    
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More