SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trisha57_ny

FemHRT Hormones

trisha57_ny
14 years ago

Hello all my lovely, wonderful ladies. You've helped me thru so much that I feel like I must let you know what's going on with me. Just want to help as many of you as I can, with the info I've learned, and please ask any question you want. No question is stupid.

I'm 52 years old now and have been going to my same gyn and for mamo every year for past 33 years, every year, since I was 19. I know, incredible.

My Jan, 2010 mamo showed a "something" there that wasn't in the previous years mammos. The same day I'm going in for sonograms, ultrasounds, and a biopsy.

So I kind of said to the doc, "look, I've been coming here for otver 25 years what is your thinking? She said "Well we're a little worried. Then I knw when whe called me the next day it was breast cancer.

So in I go for surgery at Mt. Sainai, they removed tumor, 3 lymph nodes. I was very sore, but noting excruciating. So now I have to go for radiation for 6 weeks - mon-fri which sucks.

But this is the point of my story -- I have 33 very close female relatives: grandmas, aunts (13), mom, sisters, lst female cousins. I was the only one out of 33 to get breast cancer. I was the only one who was on FEMHRT for almost 7 years. Make you think.

so lef opomg pm wotj sech I fel like this is so improtat that I mjsjstl Now os m O wvo

Comments (16)