Keren's Card

taunia1

I stayed up until 3a.m. to do this card. It was a very difficult one to do. The digital cameral dosen't do the card much justice; but I can't get my scanner to work. The poem addage reads:

Those we love

don't go away

They walk beside us every day

Unseen, unheard

but always there

Still loved, still missed

still very dear.

Keren lost her life this week from a drunk driver. This is a contribution to her 8 year old daughter. Her family is making a memory box so she will have it for years to come. Keren wasn't married; she loved life & music. In the background of the card are little musical notes. The poem was submitted to me by a card making friend from another board; who lost her own son some years back. Thank you, Linda, for your beautiful contribution! Although I didn't know Keren, I feel this was a very special card; I wanted to make for a neighbor; upon her request. I really wanted to make it right. God bless her & her family. Love & light, Taunia.

Image link:

SaveCommentLike
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Dining Rooms 40 Great Gifts for Dining and Entertaining
Houzz Gift Guide 2010: Hot Ideas for Design-Loving Hosts
Full Story
Home Offices 40 Stylish Gifts for the Home Office
Houzz Gift Guide 2010: Gifts That Keep a Workspace Fun, Organized and Looking Good
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More