SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandy808

Peg Dividers In Base Drawyers, Yes Or No

sandy808
12 years ago

I know this has been discussed before, but I typed in all sorts of things trying to do a search and came up empty handed. The search for previous discussions does not seem to work as well as before......

We're in the final stages of finishing my kitchen. My cabinets are scheduled to be installed sometime next week. Our cabinet maker has asked all the sizes of glassware that I have (which is quite varied) so that they can custom make all the peg storage.

I have huge misgivings about committing to a specific location for our glasses, since it seems that once actually living in the house things get moved a couple of times until that sweet spot is found. It is difficult for me to figure that out initially, and usully move things around somewhat.

I'm quite worried about having holes in drawyers that I may want to use for something else. Particularly holes and pegs designed around my current glasses, which could change if they broke, wore out, and were no longer availble.

Are the peg storage systems worth it, or will a drawyer liner material work just as well for keeping the glasses from sliding around and possibly breaking?

I've got to decide by tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Sandy

Comments (15)