SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
apoem

Keep me going... need encouragement

apoem
18 years ago

Hey!

It has been a while. I thought - ok I've done what I can and now I just need to maintain it. Unfortunately that isn't what happens is it? I kept up my house cleaning routine and slowly things piled up again. And maybe they didn't pile up so much as they got 'ugly' again.

For example- under my bathroom sink. I've just recleaned it. I didn't have to dump anything. We use the two sets of towels we have, no old medicine, etc. Everything was just discombobulated. Things we had used were not put up neatly or not put in place. So I have had to take everything out, refold, reput it in place, etc. and now it looks neat.

I did this with my craft closet, the kids drawers (and did get rid of too small clothes), kid's toys and dress up. etc.

Unfortunately I have several other areas that need to be 'gone through' and re organized. I look at those areas and I think "they don't look too bad... maybe tomorrow....nothing to get rid of just clean it up... how important is that..." etc.

Some of the areas I think need to be done include:

- My Closet (desperately needs to be done)

- my garage

- MAYBE my cookbooks (and I don't want to get rid of any of my 3-400 cookbooks sigh... but have not room for them... sigh)

- my small kithcen appliances,

etc. etc. etc.

Nothing is horrible, it just looks sloppy. Nothing really needs to be 'gone' but it wouldn't hurt. So encourage away. Challenge me, dare me something...

And while I am at it- let me say that I did take out 15 or 16 big white garbage bags of 'stuff' to go to goodwill on Monday.

G

Comments (5)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County