SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
justgotabme

My Laundry Room Clean Up PIX

justgotabme
15 years ago

Well, thanks to Jamie I finally took the time to put away my folded laundry and clean my laundry room. I've just been having so much fun redoing a couple pieces of furniture that I didn't want to take the time to do it. Hey, it's not like anyone sees that room, but hubby and I. Right?

Wrong! Thanks again to Jamie for showing us her laundry room before and after pictures I decided I could do it to. So here side by side are the befores and afters. Hopefully you can tell the difference. :^D

THANKS JAMIE!

{{!gwi}} {{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}} {{!gwi}}

And the next two are both afters of the wall decor. I know it has nothing to do with organizing, but I wanted to show them since all but the two house prints belonged to my Mom. She passed away in June of '95 and I wanted a room with the items of her's I received after she passed.

Since there's no other room that's more of a Mom's room than the laundry room I decided to use them in here. If I would have thought of it soon enough, I would have painted the walls something other than stark white. One of these days I'll repaint them a color Mom would have loved.

{{!gwi}}

This is two separate pictures put together since I couldn't get far enough back to get it all in one pix.

{{!gwi}}

We are hoping to add shelving and rod over the washer and dryer this weekend after we paint the Gentlemen's Parlor. It will be like a standard closet rod and shelf only stained. We'll also replace the temp shelves with one full width narrow shelf over the backs of the washer and dryer to better hold the baskets of laundry supplies.

~Becky

Comments (9)