SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenfenn

recommendtions on kemper cabs painted white or kraftmaid cabs

luckyj
16 years ago

I keep coming back to the white painted cabinets....and I can't go with a custom cabinet maker who paints it by hand, so I'm interested in how the factory painted finish holds up. The KD's I've talked to at the design centers keep trying to steer me away from it saying the seams crack and it will chip, etc. Experiences from anyone?Anyone who has used the Kemper cabinets in their white paint (w/ or w/o glaze) who is happy or unhappy? I've seen thundersweet's and buffetgirl's photos, and I'd love to know their opinions, but I'd also love input from anyone else with a factory finish in white paint (not thermofoil finish). Also, I saw that Kraftmaid has now started a painted cabinet line. Anyone with those yet?

I recently read in the remodeling forum that 3 out of 4 people on this forum are getting white painted cabs. Well, I don't know if it's that high as I've seen lots of photos of gorgeous stained kitchens, but I suppose I am a trend follower because I just keep coming back to it based on all of the gorgeous white kitchens so many of you have out there as well.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath