SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lobsterbird

Please help me brainstorm for shelving area

lobsterbird
16 years ago

I've turned part of a shelving area at the top of my basement steps into a mini office area which holds all the computer equipment -- modem, cable, wireless unit, printer, shredder, camera charger. Basically, when you open the basement door, the steps are to the left, and the shelves are built in to the end wall to the right. The area is done as far as delegation of space and putting everything where it now belongs, but the dang wires are still not corraled. We drilled holes at the back of the shelves so the wires run down the back wall to the jack at the bottom. I'm trying to figure out how to put five wires (the power strip, computer printer, modem, wireless "airport", and cable) flush against the bottom of the back wall below the lowest shelf. I've got all the wires reduced to little bundles, and I'm thinking I can attach some to the wall with cup hooks. What I haven't figured out yet is how to mount the power strip and modem to the wall. Any ideas? I just want this project to be done! Thanks!

Tina

Comments (8)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler