SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephmc72_gw

My babies (pic)

stephmc72
15 years ago

{{!gwi}}
(Haley, the hat Camryn is wearing is the one that came with the outfit you sent her - it's so cute!)

Comments (32)

• bearcat_va
    15 years ago

Beautiful!! Camryn has eyes wide open...she is a doll, Steph!

• bigack
    15 years ago

What gorgeous babies! Do you think Camryn will have brown eyes like Grant?

• Linda
    15 years ago

awww how cute. Steph, your babies were like my babies, they had to grow into their eyes LOL

• carol_in_california
    15 years ago

You brighten up my day when you post pictures of Grant and Camryn.
    Thank you!!

• lydia1959
    15 years ago

Beautiful babies!

• hale_bopp
    15 years ago

O-M-GOSH!!! She is sooooo cute, Steph! I'm just grinning like crazy- I called DH over to see Miss Camryn in her hat and DH goes, "Aw! She's itty bitty!" Grant looks handsome as ever, what a proud big brother. : D

Blessings and XOXOXO!
    Haley

• pattico_gw
    15 years ago

Everyone but me seems to think she looks like Grant...

I see a different mouth and I'm not sure about the eyes yet...

I know she'll change a lot in the next few weeks...

But she is about the most alert new baby I've ever seen.

What a perfect little family.

Soooo happy for you.

patti

• grammahony
    15 years ago

I don't think she looks like Grant either Patti. She is a cutie though just like Grant.
    Leslie

• jel48
    15 years ago

Your children are beautiful :-)

• stephmc72
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks everyone!!

In person, she resembles Brent alot at times. I dont really see much of Grant in her, except they do have the same nose (my nose) and different a mouth/chin.

Her eyes are deep blue right now but they will probably change. I have no idea what color they'll be. Nobody in our families have brown eyes so I'm not sure if they'll be like Grants or not...time will tell.

patti...she is VERY alert! She has been for about a week. She's awake alot...like hours at a time sometimes. It's crazy for a newborn that's only 2 weeks old. She can hold her head up if she's in an upright position too.

She had a doctors appt yesterday, she's now 6lbs, 14oz (6lb, 7oz at birth) so she's gaining good. Doc said she's looking great!

Grant is funny, he likes to rub her head and has started saying "that's my sister" - it's cute.

• gwanny2three
    15 years ago

I think she looks alot like her daddy! They are both so cute.....love these pics Steph. I can't wait to see them together when she starts smiling playing with him!

• gadgets
    15 years ago

Adorable kids. It always brings a smile to my whole face when I see KT babies pics. Thanks for being kind enough to share.

Shirley

• country_bumpkin_al
    15 years ago

OMG...how precious!!! The 1st pictures of her, she looked a LOT like Grant(to me)..but in this picture she favors Brent!! Amazing how much they change in such a short time! I'd love to see Grant with her!! I just know he's going to be a great big brother!!
    Grant is really growing up and he's so handsome! I love his smile!!

• bunny_lover
    15 years ago

Gosh what adorable kiddos! But I think you are missing a pic of another big baby! LOL!

• sheilajoyce_gw
    15 years ago

What a pretty little girl. So dainty. Pink is definitely her color!

• donna37
    15 years ago

What beautiful children you have, a big boy and a sweet, sweet baby girl.

• Lindsey_CA
    15 years ago

Goodness, Grant is growing up!

Put me down as another one who thinks (at least in this photo) that Camryn looks like Brent. The first photos of Camryn (right after she was born) had more of a resemblance to Grant, but now she definitely favors Brent.

She is just adorable!

• missindia2020
    15 years ago

How cute! Did you just have her?

• maybee_gw
    15 years ago

What little darlings!!!!!

• angela_nor_calif
    15 years ago

They are so cute. Camryn is just adorable.

• ruthieg__tx
    15 years ago

She is just beautiful and of course our little Grant is too.

• nodakgal
    15 years ago

I'm sitting here with a big silly grin on my face too!
    I can only imagine how happy you all are!!
    Those two sweeties are just the best looking kids!! Course with a beautiful Mommie and handsome Daddy how could they not be? LOL
    Hugs and kisses for both those babes!

• jannie
    15 years ago

Both are gorgeous! You know, you now have the perfect family, a boy and a girl. I wanted one of each, but I got two girls. I wouldn't trade them for a million or a billion!

• Granlan_TX
    15 years ago

I think they look related for sure and just couldn't be any cuter!

• Mickey15
    15 years ago

Steph, your babies are both as beautiful as can be.
    I'm so happy for you. How can you look at them and not smile? :o)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Tammy

• patti43
    15 years ago

That's the first picture I've seen while she's awake. (Might have missed some.) That's a great picture of Grant. He looks like a little cherub. Camryn looks like Camryn to me. ;-) I never can tell who a baby looks like!

• loggerbaby123
    15 years ago

i dont know why but she seems to resemble grant alot when he was a baby..wish i still had those pic. none the the less both your babies are adorable..proud of you steph the stuff you had to go through and all. i dont know if i couldve..youre a good mom.

• caroline94535
    15 years ago

Steph...I am so happy to see your post. Do your realize what your post's title says...

"My babies."

When I think of what you've had to endure (physically, mentally, emotionally, painfully) over the years in order to write those "simple" words. It brought tears to my eyes.

Your babies are beautiful. From photo #1 I've thought Camryn looks just like her Daddy.

Please keep posting pictures of your babies! I look for them daily.

• okwriter
    15 years ago

Very sweet! She's a little cutie in that hat!

• lilliepad
    15 years ago

Steph,they are precious.I wasn't here when the baby was born and couldn't wait to see her when I got back online.She is beautiful! I think she and my DGS Rowdy would make a lovely couple when they get older......Rowdy and Camryn,has a nice ring to it.LOL

• marilyn_c
    15 years ago

They are both beautiful! I used to see Brent in Grant, but now he looks more like you, I think. It's funny the way children change. Like my daughter looked like me when she was little and then when she was about five, she looked like my husband, and then more like me again later on.

• summer_tx
    15 years ago

OMGosh Steph. They are such pretty children. I thought Camryn looked a lot like you and Grant in the ultra sound pics. Her nose still does. I'll be anxious to watch her mature. She's a beautiful baby, as was Grant. What fun you must be having. How is Dakota liking her new little sister?

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!