SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trekaren

Clutter-Free (or close) Gift Idea List

trekaren
18 years ago

I wanted to start a post we can all add ideas to for gifts for various occasions. That way when we need to give gifts we can come here to get good ideas!!!

teacat's post on the RSVP forum had a great gift idea (teacat hope you don't mind!)

So I bought two complete sets (with the largest shower towels, bath towels, face and even extra face cloths); folded these into a larger Rubbermaid laundry basket; PLUS a couple of matching bath mats; added a huge bottle of Tide along with a bunch of smaller useful kitchen gadgets ........... Well --- I even got a personal call from the bride and groom ----- even the GROOM was delighted with the gift! LOL!!!

My daughter turned eight this year so the steady stream of Barbie's is slowly dwindling :-). One of the best gifts she received this birthday:

A shower radio with the suction cups to hold it to the bathtub. I think it was her favorite birthday gift! She rocks in the shower now. It's tooo funny.

Any other good gifts you have given or received for anything from children's birthdays to weddings?

I think you guys probably have LOTS of great ideas for useful or consumable gifts!

Comments (48)