SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pamalapa

Saving Newspaper Articles - advice welcome

Maura63
17 years ago

My DD plays for a HS team which has been getting some press in the local papers lately. Some articles can be found online which I am saving electronically in a Word folder. But I decided to buy the actual print versions and clip the articles. I have a "general" binder where I store stuff like school achievements, report cards, programs, this sort of memorabilia, in page protectors.

Aside from scrapbooking (which, conceptually, I love - but realistically this is a "project" that would never get done), what are some other options for saving newspaper articles? Some of them are way longer than the binder (i.e. printed in a column from the top to the bottom of the newspaper). Should I just store all of the articles together in one page protector? Should I dedicate a page protector to each article or two? Should I at least mount the article on a piece of paper and then protect it?

Sometimes I don't get the actual newspapers. Should I print off what I find online and add these to the binder too?

For those of you who clip newspaper articles, or have stuff to save from your child's HS sports career, how do you store this type of stuff?

Thanks!

Maura

Comments (20)