SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
obsessed2009

Looking for a wall mounted charging station

obsessed2009
15 years ago

Hello, I am new so please forgive me for asking a question that may not apply to this site.

I am desperately trying to locate an item I saw that I sooo want! I saw it at Costco around Christmas time, but I was in a hurry so I didn't grab it (also trying to be frugal) however, I realize that I NEED it! If you know Costco, they often change items out and may or may not ever offer it again.

It was a wall mounted charging station for cell phones, iPods, PDA, etc. with key holders and mail slots, as well as a message board (to write notes and stick grocery lists). It was black and wasn't too big, but, offered everything I need in one place. It was dirt CHEAP ($50) compared to other products that are similiar.

I have not been able to locate it ANYWHERE on the web and have no idea who the manufacturer is and Costco employees claim they don't know anything about it. I have become a bit obsessed with trying to find it and spent hours trying different words to google it. I have a messy and disorganized husband and 3 children under six years old so I need all the organization help I can get! Please help! If you own one or know where I can go to get, please let me know. I'll even buy it off you for double!!! I know, I sound a little crazy ;)

Comments (15)