SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladyamity

Bordallo Pinheiro Lovers - Gotta Love a Bargain!

ladyamity
16 years ago

So I had a doctor appointment today and being as my insurance doesn't include him I went with my $150 in my purse, only to discover that my Doctor is now included in my insurance plan.

I left the Doc office with $120 in my grubby little hand.

On my way home I saw the new Ross had finally opened and decided to take a little detour, visit the new place and mosey around and see what they had.

First thing I noticed was a big sign on their window that said

"3-Day 50% off all Home Decor".

That made me walk a little faster toward their front door. *giggle*

For those of you who like Bunnys, Rabbits, especially Bordallo Pinheiro Rabbit stuff, you'll like my bargain shopping finds.

The big platter, price tag $8.99.

I got 50% off that and while at the register I noticed a teensy, tiny chip on the edge of the platter (can be seen in the upper left of the edge of the platter in the photo).

I asked the cashier if the price of the platter or the 50% off was a reflection of the damage on the platter.

She called the manager of the store who told her to go ahead and take an extra 20% off if I still wanted the chipped platter.

Who's gonna see the chip on the platter when it will be covered by the plate/platter display stand on my shelf, right?

So heck yea, I bought it!

The Bordallo Pinheiro Creamer was $5.99 with 50% off.

So, word to the wise ---

Even if your Ross isn't offering 50% off, the price of their Bordallo Pinheiro is soooo worth the stop at Ross.

Another word to the wise---- if you find something that is chipped, broken a bit or not quite complete, ask the cashier if the price reflects the damage.

The manager told me today the price usually doesn't reflect the damage and it doesn't hurt to ask for a discount on a slightly damaged item because managers like repeat customers and like making them happy so most managers of Ross will happily give an extra discount to the item.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (3)