SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
txbluebonnet11

Please Share Photos of Your White/Off White Cabinets

TXBluebonnet11
10 years ago

I am in the process of selecting paint for our kitchen remodel. I think I have settled on Benjamin Moore's Linen White. I am considering a glaze on the cabinets but I haven't picked that yet. I have had a hard time finding a thread that had photos of kitchens, along with the paint color selected. It is so hard to choose colors! So I thought it might be helpful to start a thread where others post photos of their kitchens along with the paint colors used so that others can reference it.

So...if you have a white or off-white kitchen, would you mind sharing a picture, along with the paint color you used? It would be great to know the specifics on glaze colors/techniques used if you have a glaze.

I'll start by posting a photo of the kitchen in my old house. It's Benjamin Moore's White Dove. I liked the color a lot. It was a very clean and crisp white, but soft on the eyes and not harsh. It went well with everything. I liked the color so much, I have used it on the upstairs trim in our new house. Hope this is helpful to others!

Comments (27)