SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amberley_gw

Contractor here today to finalize scope of work!

amberley
14 years ago

I am so excited! I am almost to demolition! We should have the permits within a week and a half, and then we are ready to get out the recip saws and the sledgehammers!! Hooray! My new range and hood was delivered yesterday, and I am thrilled. I feel like I have been packing for months, yet there is still SO much to pack up.

We will be refinishing the wood floors on the entire first floor as part of the reno, so I will eventually have to pack up EVERYTHING. Ugh. We will also have to rent a pod for a few days to put everything in (including the refrigerator) when they do the floors.

My contractor is super excited about my project, which is awesome! I laughed when he said to me today that he has never had such a detailed plan (including cd with oodles of photos-many thanks to GW, and a portfolio of photocopied photos with detailed notes on them). He said, have you left me any work to do? No, I want to pick out everything from the corbels to the undercabinet lighting, and I will find it all through my friends here!

Just wanted to share my enthusiasm and my thanks for always having an answer, source, or inspirational photo! Love you guys!

Comments (4)