SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Cream & White Bedding for Eileen

lynninnewmexico
15 years ago

This thread is NOT for ANYTHING but more pictures and ideas for Eileen (((ThreeGrad)))!!!

Eileen, I have had a cream & white MBR now for several years. The bedskirt is now in need of replacing and so is the comforter, but am posting a few pics of the room so you can get an idea of how one more person has done a room in cream & white.

I really love the peacefulness and quiet beauty (IMHO) of our room. It's warm and cozy in Winter and looks cool in Summer, as well. The comforter, bedskirt and king shams are cream. The walls are Mt.Ranier White; sheer drapes are from JCPenney and are cream. Crochet throw is a bit darker cream and the front shams are white with a dark cream/gold edging. I use three sets of sheets with this: one solid cream, one solid white and the last has soft pink & green flowers on a white background. I've tried to keep the colors I bring into this room very soft, just soft rose and green really.

My only frustration is that I hate using a full/queen comforter. We have a queen-size bed and it's a PIA to constantly tuck up the sheet and blanket. I was just out looking for a replacement comforter or bedspread and bedskirt yesterday, but had no luck. I'm hoping to get some ideas here.

Lynn

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Croscill's Queen Anne drapes

{{!gwi}}

{{gwi:1499187}}

{{gwi:1409068}}

Comments (10)