SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mickey1501

A questionf or Pattico....

Mickey15
16 years ago

I know you like to play mystery games on your computer. I have a game I bought that I've never done anything with, and want to know if you would like it, and if so I will send it to you. It's an Agatha Christie game called "Murder on the Orient Express". Let me know if you're interested.

Hugs,

Tammy

Comments (2)

• pattico_gw
    16 years ago

Tammy that is so sweet....and if I didn't already have it I'd jump at the offer.

I don't think I ever finished that one...

As you play there are things that really don't help you but you have to "look" at them (click on a close up of them) and that trigers something so you can go on.

Seems somewhere along the way I have missed looking at something...so I can't go any further. I have restarted and gone all through to that spot three times...I got tired of it. I thought maybe I'd put it away long enough to forget most of it then start over. I had several hours into it.

But thank you for thinking about me.

patti

• Mickey15
    Original Author
    16 years ago

When you get stuck, you could look for the walkthrough on the internet. That's what I do for my other games when I get stuck and can't get any further. There's walkthroughs out there for pretty much every game.