SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stumpydarby

Do I really need it? (steam) Will I really use it?

stumpydarby
15 years ago

I am look at Samsung 338 (steam)and 328 (no steam). There is always the top of the line 448, bought I don't if my hubby and I wash enough clothes to warrant such a machine! :)

I am all about having bells and whistles -- and I love having various wash cycles, but I really don't know if I would use the steam option or not. I am allergic to just about everything and people (salespeople) have told me that this option helps.

It it isn't an outrageous amount more and they also say that you don't have to pretrat stains and wrinkles will melt away in the dryer! (All my problems solved!)

Seriously,is it worth it.

How often do you use it? Every time you was your clothes? Every time you dry your clothes? Does it depend on what you are washing?

Oh, I have looked at other models and so far Samsung is tops. I haven't looked at Kenmore yet. I have always had a Kenmore. I used to swear by them until my sisters FL had major mold issues and a recall and Sears gave her the run around. I vowed I would go back. (This was years ago when they first cam out with FL -- so maybe they have changed . . . should I even bother looking or stick with Samsung?)

Comments (16)