SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fnzzy

Hudson Valley pendants in old bronze - opinions..

fnzzy
16 years ago

I need opinions on these pendants I saw today. These are the ones I saw (Haverhill) and they come in "old bronze", I know it's a long shot but does anyone have any Hudson Valley pendants in their "old bronze" finish? I'm wondering what it looks like. Do you guys like these pendants?

My colors are all going to be warms - white glazed cabinets, a deep yellow/hay wall color, wood island top, wood floors, black granite and stainless appliances and sink. I "think" it will go nice, as we're thinking of darker pulls for the cabinets. It also comes in a polished and satin nickel. I'm afraid that will just be too much though...too shiny and draw too much attention to it.

Now, here's the other thing - they're calling this a "contemporary" fixture. To me it looks old fashioned. What's everyone think??? These are what they look like in a larger scale. I only want 8 or 10"...and in the shinier metal, but you get the idea.

{{gwi:1622088}}
I don't think I'd call that contemporary...would you???

So whatever opinions you all have I'd love to hear them.

Oh and with a 6' island and 2 pendants - do you think 8" is too small or would 12" be better?????

Comments (24)