SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jkoebnick

I need to finalize my cabinet choice by Thursday!

jkoebnick
12 years ago

We are meeting with our cabinet-maker on Thursday to finalize the layout and cabinets so he can start building the cabinets. I keep changing my mind on the style of door. Every time I look at Houzz.com, I find I like the kitchens that are traditional, eclectic and mediterranean. So what style door do I go with??? We have had shaker style in our last house so I want something different. But my husband doesn't like raised panel. I thought I had found a cabinet door a while back that I liked and posted it here but the cabinet maker said the door was veneered from the looks of it so he couldn't do that one. Any ideas? Our house is a 1965 ranch. The entire house has teak handscraped hardwood floors including the kitchen. So we were thinking stained alder or hickory cabinets with a painted island in a distressed charcoal. I once saw a picture of a cabinet that described it as reversed raised panel. It looked similar to a shaker style but instead of the inset area being square, it was angled. But now I can't find the picture. Anyone have anything like this?

Comments (9)