SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

Could someone do me a favor?

ttodd
15 years ago

Okay here's the deal...about all I can do regarding photo's here is insert an existing photo. I've seen where some people have been able to do an entire 'Sample Board' by piecing paint chips and fabrics together on the computer. Any chance I could get someone to do/try this for me? I have the paint and fabric colors. Any help accomplishing this great feat for me would be a huge help before I order my fabric samples for real.

The colors are BM Baby Turtle (LR walls), Stratton Blue (ceilings), Vanilla Ice Cream (rest of walls) and Providence Olive for kitchen cabinets. Fabrics are Waverly Vignette Toile Black (kitchen drapes), Country House Black (DR drapes) and Country Life Vintage Tea Stain (LR drapes). Bosporous Linen for an accent chair or pillow.

The other version that I am looking at is all of the same colors & fabrics above but using Abingdon Putty instead of Vanilla Ice Cream.

On my monitor I am having a hard time discerning whether or not the medallion background is pale blue or white on the Vignette Toile Black.

At this time I currently have all of these colors (or versions thereof) and Le Petite Ferme curtains in Linen in our current home w/ accents of black and robins egg blue everywhere.

Any help would be so wonderful and if all looks okay (your opinions & suggestions on the combo's would be greatly appreciated) I will go ahead and order fabric samples and create a sample board for real to keep me focused (I've been doing so good that way so far!).

Comments (15)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm