SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kfagan113

Backsplash and lighting help!! Pics attached, need opinions!!

kfagan113
12 years ago

Hi All,

We are (hopefully) nearing the end of our kitchen remodel. Yay!!! Counters, sink and faucet went in last week. Cabinets are in, but we are waiting for the doors. Ugh!! Hopefully this link will work without a problem, but I am looking for suggestions for my backsplash and main kitchen light. I have also included a photo of my new light in my dining area, as I would like the kitchen light to compliment it. The light over the sink is an antiqued copper (distressed/green color) onion lantern. Thoughts on a great light for the middle of my kitchen? Next, you will see that my cabinets are a light grey stain (SW Dove Grey, I think), my granite is White Ice (I'm in love with it!!!), and I have an undermount Rohl fireclay sink with an oil rubbed bronze Kohler faucet. My DH and I have been set on a white glass subway tile backsplash, but I am just wondering if anyone has any other inspiring ideas that I may not have considered.

Will appreciate any feedback,

TIA!!!

http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/fe/l=en_US/p/Organizer/s_c=0/s_se=FDR/s_pt=PS5,CAL/s_st=RegReqEu#state=%7B%22pl%22%3A%7B%22uc%22%3A2%2C%22aid%22%3A%224222393022%22%2C%22vp%22%3A%22g%22%2C%22sb%22%3A5%7D%2C%22ovm%22%3A%7B%22v%22%3A%22s%22%7D%7D

Comments (3)