SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eliware

Please help with counter choices/colors. PICS! Desperate!

Elizabeth Graham
14 years ago

Ok so I need major help with picking counters. I need to have my choice finalized by weeks end

and I am still oh soooooo very lost. I went to about four granite yards over the weekend and the

below is what I came back with. I really liked these but I donÂt know if I was totally in love. The granite

that probably grabbed me the most was the ambrosia, but IÂm not sure if itÂs too much of a contrast? The kitchen is only 11x12 with virtually no natural light, so my plan was to keep the counters pretty light but to also avoid anything with any real gold/yellow undertones. I would like the kitchen to be more of a transitional space mixing the more traditional cabinets with other modern/contemporary aspects in other areas (backsplash, etc). Which granite gets your vote or do you guys have any other suggestions? I am really decisioned out at this point and almost just plain tired of looking. My problem is I dore marble, lol. IÂm afraid if I canÂt decide, my husband will default to verde peacock and everything will be too dark??? Thanks!!!

Here are the cabinets we ordered (not my kitchen of course)Â They are maple with a deep cherry stain/dark brown glaze

Oh and this is my vision for backsplash, but that can changeÂ

Granites thus farÂ

Ambrosia #1- subtle and elegant

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Ambrosia #2- a little more movement

{{!gwi}}

White Spring

{{!gwi}}

Bianco Romano

{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

Delicatus White

{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

Marbles I loooooovebut can not haveÂ. (My husband says no because of maintenance but I love the marble so very much)

French Vanilla

{{!gwi}}

Carnie Venato

{{!gwi}}

Comments (22)