SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adrian_sifuentes

switching from a Miele W1213 laundry set to W4842 set (super larg

Cyberspacer
12 years ago

Hi there all laundry freakophilelovers

Considering a w4842 washer and dryer to achieve washing larger loads. my question is that I have become used the machines options in terms of true water temperatures in any cycle and also the range of present cycle times in my W1213 220v set that can achieve hotter and faster high water temps which I have grown to appeciate and enjoy.

For any that have given up a w1213 (or other 220V Miele) and switched to the Americanized w4800 series washer my questions are this?

1. Have you been happy with the cleaning and stain removal achieved by the less powerful 1000watt inboard heater, and also in the cycles the don't utilize it to increase water temps to the true selection,

2. how has clean ability been in the Whitest Whites program and sanitize program that wash at maximum water temps.

3. is the gentleness still there for the hand wash programs and delicates program.

4. Any other observations both pro n con about the machines?

we are considering upgrading for max. load capacity but don't want to compromise performance or reliability. we use all cycles and do many items normally sent out ourselves.

to the W4800 series machines

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor