SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Home again, anyone sick of this yet...

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well went in yesterday in pain since the night before.I was sure that it was another kidney stone, I hurt that bad. So I waited until a neighbor could come over and help with the kids but she had to leave early so my mom came to the rescue ( thank you mom ,super mom) and left a wrestling meet she was helping at to come up this way. Well no kidney stone, but I have a kidney infection, and my colon was infected too. So they made me stay and I got out this afternoon after 3 doses of antibiotics and pain meds. I am feeling better, also had some potassium and with my history of low potasium I am going on that regularly and another week of antibiotics. The one I was on last week for UTI didn't work and just gave it another week to build up in my body and in combo with gallbladder adjusting it was a mess. So one thing I learned long ago, when in pain on a Saturday and going to the clinic, wear comfy clothes because if you are serious enough they will send you to the hospital and won't let you go home. Here is hoping that February will be a better month.

Stacie

Comments (9)