SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bobbie46_gw

Hydronic under cabinet heater or kick toe space

bobbie46
12 years ago

Electrician coming late today or tomorrow. I've delayed decision on auxiliary bath heat. Our exhaust vents are independent and do not heat or light. Electrician told me yesterday that I had said no ceiling heater. I had thought I said probably no ceiling heater but no matter who is right, must move on and I do not want to cause him extra work. He planned for the wire to come through the floor. Walls are open. I have looked at an hydronic baseboard heater and at wall and kickplace heaters. Wall space it at a premium and those heaters are not pretty. Space is about 115 square feet with shower and commode in their own space (behind their doors). I can put an electric kick space heater under the vanity and the specs say that will heat 150 sq feet or an hydronic baseboard heater just outside the shower provides 500 (watts?). Maybe two baseboard heaters or what about Panasonic Warmly yours floor system? Maybe there is an hydronic under cabinet heater. We live in south Louisiana so cold days are few but often they are very cold. All suggestions

Comments (10)