SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jodi_socal

Tip of the Day: Gift Wrap Storage

Jodi_SoCal
14 years ago

Hey, maybe we can start a thread for tips to help organize and make life easier. Who ever has a tip would title their post Tip of the Day: and then add the name of the tip as in my case Gift Wrap Storage

My new year resolution was "A place for everything, and everything in its place. As such, I have been cleaning closets and trying to get super organized (will that actually happen? I doubt it, but I'll make a valiant effort. LOL).

Between the after Christmas price cuts, school fundraisers and the oops, now I need gift wrap for the neighbor's dogs birthday party, I have many, many rolls of gift wrap.

I've tried a number of approaches for storage and all fall short of really helping...until now.

I took a garment bag I bought for a buck at a dollar store, filled it with 15 rolls of various wrapping paper rolls, zipped it up and hung it in a closet. Now all my wrap is all in once place, within reach and dust free.

Next I'm getting a shoe holder with all the pockets to store tape, ribbon, scissors and bows.

Any other tips? Start a new thread with yours.

Jodi-

Here is a link that might be useful: One of many garment bags available

Comments (16)