SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

funny thing DH said to me

3katz4me
9 years ago

We have known each other for 39 years and have been married for 36. For the first time ever he recently referred to me as a "nerdy introvert". Now some might be offended by that but it cracked me up. There is truth in this statement though I'm not extreme. I do work in the technology field but I work extensively with customers and employees so it's not like I hole up with a computer and never talk to anyone. But even at home I like figuring out problems and new things on the computer and I have no problem spending a weekend by myself.

He is the exact opposite - has no patience for technical problems or fixing anything for that matter and loves being with people all the time. The last thing he would be interested in is an internet forum and I am kind of a forum junkie. We are a good case of compatible opposites. I solve all our problems and he makes my life fun and interesting.

This still makes me chuckle every time I think of it. I need to remember to ask him how long he's been thinking this - right from the start or only later. I wasn't into computers early on but I was an A student in college. That probably qualified as "nerdy introvert" at the time.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz