SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lmc53

Miele Little Giant PW 6065 Washer & PT 7136 Dryer

lmc53
17 years ago

I'm new to the GardenWeb, but I hope someone can help me. I went to the International Builders Show in Orlando, and the Miele exhibit was very impressive. Unfortunately, the Little Giants were not there, because Miele chose to have larger capacity commercial laundry units on display. Miele did have the new W4840 and T9800, and I liked them very much, but I want a washer and dryer that stack, so that eliminates the new models. The W1215 FL washer and T1415 dryer were displayed and I like them, alot, but I am considering purchasing the Little Giants. There was a thread previously, about how loud the Little Giant dryer is, and I would like to know if something could be done to lessen the noise. Also, the installation instructions for the Little Giants require two feet of space behind the units for servicing, and I would like to know if the warranty would be voided if the Little Giants were installed like the W1215 and T1415, or without the two foot servicing space. Is there anyone on the garden web who has experience installing and using the Little Giants? Please let me know. Thank you.

Comments (3)