SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
simpleallu

Drinking water in kitchen

simpleallu
14 years ago

So the time has come to finalize our plumbing fixtures for our new build and I am a little stumped as to what to do regarding our drinking water in the kitchen. In our previous home we had a refrigirator with a water dispenser that was really convinient. Now we are in a rental and I hate that I have to use those Brita jugs/ filters that attach to the faucet as the fridge doesn't have a water dispenser.

Well the fridge that I really want to get doesn't have a water dispenser, so I was planning on getting a cold water filter faucet. I have only heard of this option from my builder...I have never seen one before. But from my understanding this faucet is going to be at the sink..(we will have only one- no prep sink). So my question is for all those who have this filter faucet isn't it incovinient to have this faucet at the sink? I am picturing my husband standing there with a glass in his hand waiting for me to be done with the dishes...or whatever....or guests who would have to see all the dirty dishes to fill their glass...

Am I thinking about this the wrong way? Are there any other options other than getting a fridge with a water dispenser?

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone

Comments (14)