SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
palimpsest

Sub-Zero vs. Bosch vs. Liebherr

palimpsest
11 years ago

In the place I just sold I had a Sub-Zero 700 Series (27" wide). I had a couple of the usual problems -- I was in the bad batch of copper tubing era. It was a great refrigerator overall. The interior fit and finish was awesome compared to most fridges.

In the new place I am planning on going slightly bigger, 30" to possibly 36" but definitely want to do built-in again because the kitchen is very narrow and there is is nothing to clean around it except vacuuming the front grille.

However, I don't really want to spend $7000 on a larger Sub-Zero because there are plenty of other places the budget can go.

I like the Liebherr except for the way the shelves are set on those ridged sides. I like the interior of the 30" Bosch built-in. (Single doors no French doors for me)

The problem with all of the fridges is that you can find very angry negative reviews for all of them. Also the Bosch seems to have very few reviews that I can find in general. Both the Liebherr and the Bosch are an entire regular refrigerator cheaper than the Sub-Zero.

In the rental I have a GE Profile which is much larger than the Sub-Zero, but honestly the S-Z seems to have held more than this because of the interior design.

Comments (10)