SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bonnieann925

Are we still working out/seeking healthy lifestyle.

bonnieann925
9 years ago

It has been over a month since this topic has been discussed. Hope everyone is trying to stay on track or ready to get back on track.

I had tendonitis in my foot for 4 weeks and was grumpy from lack of exercise. I rediscovered yoga, which was perfect in many ways. Went for my yearly physical during that time and was concerned about my cholesterol, having been unable to do cardio. Happy to say it was great, even non-fasting. BP was excellent, as was thyroid and all other tests. Did the happy dance after that was over! Weight is up a few lbs. but can work that off now that foot is better.

Went for mammo-all good! I had a biopsy in one breast a few years ago so always sweat out the results. Went to opthamologist-new progressives. Huge difference! She recommended omega 3's, which have helped my dry eyes. Went to dermatologist for mole scan-all good. Can't believe how many doc's I see! Went to dentist-all clear!

For exercise: biking and yoga. We are on the Cape and it's Restaurant Week, so our meals have been mostly out and not the healthiest. I even made an apple pie yesterday. When we're bad we are very bad, but it's so good!

Please share your plans for getting through the holidays! Be well.

Comments (11)