SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

I like Tide with a Touch of Downy he liquid

larsi_gw
13 years ago

I had a coupon and I was at Target, so I thought what the hell! :) I bought a very large bottle of Tide with a Touch of Downy he liquid detergent.

I did 3 loads of laundry with it today. Bath towels, my 4 year old son's school clothes and a small load of mixed cottons (pair of sweat pants, a few t-shirts, cotton pajamas and 2 kitchen towels).

I used just the detergent, nothing else. While the laundry was not as silky soft as when I use detergent + Downy Fabric softener, the laundry was for sure softer than with just using detergent by itself.

All stains came out (even my son's....ketchup, grass, dirt, finger paint, spaghetti sauce, chocolate milk, crayola marker...). The sweat pants I washed, I had woren working in my greenhouse, so they were quite "earthy" and the kitchen towels had various stains. EVERY stain came out perfectly.

EVERYTHING smelled amazing. It was very liqht, clean and for being a P & G Tide product....the smell was gentle and fresh!

I washed everything in very warm (Miele 120F). Virtually no suds. Clean rinsing and the stainless wash drum in my Miele W4842 was left spotless and shiny.

I like this almost as well as Persil, and it cleaned and smells as good as Clorox Green Works and Method.

Pretty impressed actually!!

Comment (1)