SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Tried anything new lately?

User
9 years ago

Have you tried any new? Products you like or dislike? Recipes?

I've never bothered with a face primer for makeup because never felt it was necessary like an eye primer. Well, I do like to use Benefit's Porefessional, but I use it to fill in pores over makeup not as a canvas to keep everything in place. I bought Revlon Photo Ready face primer recently and loved it at first. It does a great job extending the wear of your foundation. Fills pores in great, but as soon as you put foundation on (doesn't matter the application) they appear more noticeable again. Like I said I wasn't necessarily looking for a pore filler. Unfortunately after about a week I noticed I was breaking out and I'm pretty sure that was the cause. Another note about the pore filling - I compared this to the Benefit using on top of foundation and they cover the pores the same, but the Revlon leaves a tiny bit of a whitish color cast.

Bought some new glasses the other week online from Zenni Optical and am pretty pleased. A friend told me about them and how she buys all her glasses there now. You can upload a photo and 'try them on'. I normally wear contacts and the last time I was at the eye doctor I didn't really like any of the glasses I tried so I didn't get any. Bought these.
{{gwi:1522043}}

There are options you can pick from and I did get the non reflective coating. The glasses, reflective coating, and shipping my total was $22. I just love them and have been wearing them every day.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths