SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Looking for a Picture-Please read, maybe YOU can help!

beekeeperswife
12 years ago

I am looking for a photo from a magazine. Don't remember which one, (that's truly helpful, right?). It must be from around 2009 because that is when we started our kitchen and it was probably the photo that made me think "It's ok to go white cabinets and kind of make the kitchen a little glamorous".

Here's the shot:

Looking at the kitchen, see the range in the background, and the white marble island is running from Left to Right, (here's what I'm specifically looking for...) there are 2 rectangular lights over the island, silver with crystal. Sort of look like the ones Pottery Barn is now selling (theirs are bronze, I want silver).

I'm also remembering that there is a blue/white round banquette in the room. I do believe that has been posted as an inspiration photo by someone on here.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but I am looking through every magazine I have and I cannot find it.

It might not be in a Kitchen magazine, but could very well be in a House Beautiful maybe, or Elle Decor? Not sure. I am pretty sure I have seen the banquette photos reused in another story by the same magazine (which makes me think HB because they have been doing that a lot lately).

So if you have any ideas, can you let me know?

Thanks!

Bee

Comments (9)