SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
minnie_tx

Those books I got at the estate sale

minnie_tx
14 years ago

These are some of the leaflets that were in the box that I got at that estate sale last week plus 44 other Leisure Arts leaflets

I copied these descriptions from the LA website. The other 44 aren't mentioned on the site anymore so they must be out of print. The $ amt is what they sold for I guess

If anyone wants any just for the postage let me know.

and let me know if there is a LA leaflet/booklet you are missing or looking for.

I haven't gotten around to listing the box of old McCalls Needlecraft mags (the old style large size)

LA328 HOLIDAY "FRIDGIES" TO CROCHET ($2.50) by Betty J. Waldbieser; Sweetheart, Lacy Heart, Shamrocks, Chick, Bunny with Carrot, American Flag, Jack-o-Lanterns, Ghost, Witch, Black Cat, Turkey, Pilgrims, Christmas Bell, Wreath, Santa Claus, Christmas Tree, Christmas Stocking, and Jolly Elf, all in worsted wt. yarn.

LA484 TIMELY TOPS ($2.50) by Marvell Nixon; Three Panel Shell, V-Stitch Pullover, Picot Edge Shell, and Short Sleeved Pullover, in sizes 32 to 40, all in baby wt. yarn.

LA512 CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS ($2.75) Gingerbread Man, Stocking, Gift Package, Angel, Santa, Candle, Skates, Drum, Mittens, Little Boy, Snowman, Penguin, Toy Soldier, Elf, Little Girl, all in worsted wt. yarn.

LA584 ALWAYS AFGHANS ($4.50) by Mary Ann Sipes; Zinnia, Triangles Galore, Lattice Hearts (afghan stitch), Spring Daisies, Diamond Clusters, Flower Garden, Starlight, Scalloped Shells, and Connecting Diamonds, all in worsted wt. yarn.

LA712 SWEATER TALK ($2.00)

LA839 QUICK CROCHET AFGHANS BOOK 4 ($2.50) by Shala Johnson; Basketweave, Shell Network, Waffle Block, and Raised Chevron, all in double strand of worsted wt. yarn.

LA892 SNOWFLAKES ($3.00)

LA895 SNOWFLAKE AFGHANS ($2.00) By Anne Halliday; Squares, Large Hexagons, and Small Hexagons, all in worsted wt. yarn.

LA910 CHRISTMAS GRANNY AFGHANS ($2.00) by Sue Schult; Joy, Holly, and Noel are all nice variations on the granny, all in worsted wt. yarn

LA943 A VERY FINE COLLECTION OF POTHOLDERS ($2.00) by Linda Luder; Popcorn flower, Cluster, Starburst, Sunburst, Starflower, and Star. These look like doilies front and back, with a liner of batting and contrasting fabric. All in bedspread wt. cotton.

LA997 HOME ACCENTS ($3.00) by Wayne Bright; Fruit Bowl, Small Bowl, Tiered Bowl, Lacy Bowl, Shell Basket, Easter Basket, and Hat, all in bedspread wt. cotton

LA1172 SLICE OF COUNTRY RUGS TO CROCHET ($2.00) by Sally Paul; Round Watermelon Slice, Watermelon Wedge, and Watermelon Heart, all in fabric strips

LA1209 RAG COLLARS TO CROCHET BOOK 1 ($2.00) by Catherine Brian Spann; detachable collars from fabric strips with fabric strip fringe

LA1338 TOUCHED BY NATURE ($2.00) by Kay Fisher Meadors; Mimosa Blossom Afghan, Autumn Leaves Afghan, and Evergreen Afghan, all in 2 strands of worsted wt. yarn

LA2038 LET IT SNOW! ($3.00) by Faye Shelton; 10 Snowflakes with instructions for making them 3-Dimensional by using 2 together, in bedspread wt. cotton.

LA2044 CHRISTMAS BAZAAR ($4.00)

LA2143 LACE BOXES ($4.00) by Maggie Weldon; Square Hinged, Loop Stitch, Six Point, Pineapple Stitch, Lace Heart, Cluster Stitch Irish Rose Granny, and Double Heart, all have lids, in bedspread wt. cotton.

LA2276 QUICK CROCHET RIPPLE AFGHANS BOOK 2 ($3.50) by Carole Rutter Tippett; String of Pearls, Harmony, Royal Palm, Sand and Pearls, and Shades of Spring, all in 2 strands of worsted wt. yarn.

LA2297 SACHETS ($3.00) by Anne Halliday; Lattice, Picot, Pineapple, Spider, Shell, and Daisy potpourri "pouches", all in bedspread wt. cotton.

LA2426 BASKETS & BOWLS ($3.50) by Helen Nissen; Large & Small Bowl, Flower Girl Basket, Candy Dish, and Cachepot, all in bedspread wt. cotton.

LA2756 MAKE ONE FOR BABY ($5.50) by Carole Rutter Tippett; Crisscross, Pastel Stripes, Pinwheels, Waffle Stripes, Clusters & Stripes, Snowflake, and Picots & Stripes, all in sport wt. yarn

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions