SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ganoobrt

Cliq Studios

ganoobrt
10 years ago

I am writing a review of my recent experience with Cliq Studios. I just wanted to warn people to do their homework before buying kitchen cabinets online. If I had to do it all over again, I would have ordered them from Lowe's or Home Depot. I think the prices are comparable and I would have paid to have them installed. I know they would stand behind their products and any issues would be dealt with locally instead of having to be shipped.
We installed the cabinets ourselves & have had issue after issue. We are not new to home improvements, have been doing them for 23 years but this has been a thorn in our side. First off..don't be fooled by their website. It is very nice and their reviews are very good on their website but I somehow doubt that they post any negative reviews they may have received. I ordered the white Dayton cabinets. Here are some things to consider. The finish on these cabinets are something between flat and eggshell. I have tested on sample piece after I purchased them and started having issues ( I wish I had tested them before I purchased) I have noticed that mustard will definitely soak into the cabinets & permanently stain as well as oily things. They are not so easy to clean. Do not use magic erasers as they will scratch the surface. If you do decide to use Cliq Studios, communicate via email on major decisions you make. I didn't think anything of phone conversations and decisions that were made over the phone. When you make decisions on the phone with your designer, then there is no documentation. If you try to tell them that you said you wanted something, they will just tell you that you signed off on the order and should have reviewed your order sheet more carefully. Not very good stall instructions on fillers and crown molding. We ended up having to modify and create our own molding because what they sent looked horrible. I lost out on $400. They charge a 25% restocking fee and you have to pay for shipping. Just be aware and order locally if you can. I hope they hold up well....we shall see.

Comments (59)