SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
casey_nfld

Site of the Day Jan 13

casey_nfld
14 years ago

Find the hidden stars in each level. I think this is the 3rd or 4th installment in this game. It's a neat game.

Here is a link that might be useful: Find the Stars

Comments (12)

• suzieque
    14 years ago

Wow - that was fun! I got all but 2. Will have to try again later.

• casey_nfld
    Original Author
    14 years ago

There are 3 I don't have, the one with the clock, the one with the hammer making sparks and the last hidden one. Did you get those?

• suzieque
    14 years ago

Aha - I was wrong; there are 3 I don't have. 7, 14, and 21. I got the hammer one, only by trial and error (just kept slamming the hammer from different heights).

I don't understand the hidden ones (the ones with the question marks). I click those and nothing happens. How do I open them?

• casey_nfld
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I got them all after. The hidden ones will get unlocked after you do all the levels in the row before them.

• suzieque
    14 years ago

Oh!!! Fun! I just got 7 and 21. It's easy when you know how! ha. Still can't figure out that blasted 14 or the ones with the question marks.

• suzieque
    14 years ago

Oops - we posted at the same time. Ok, I will try the question marks again. Any hints on 14?

• barb_from_pa
    14 years ago

Thanks Karen! I love these - it was fun to have a new one. I'm having trouble finishing off the last level, I've got the whole star together, but still have to do something I haven't figured out yet. Thanks again for the fun.

• casey_nfld
    Original Author
    14 years ago

For level 14 I think you have to be really quick in clicking the shapes that make the lines in the shape of a star.

For the last level I thought just getting all the pieces of the star was all you had to do?

• barb_from_pa
    14 years ago

I went back and did it again and this time it said I found the star when I still had one piece missing. At least I completed all the levels. Thanks again!

• suzieque
    14 years ago

Well, I still can't get stupid #24. Frustrating, and I finally give up!!!

• casey_nfld
    Original Author
    14 years ago

With #24 you need to move each piece very slowly. If you move them quickly they in turn move around a lot. Move them slowly out of the way of the laser beams and then the star will appear.

• suzieque
    14 years ago

Thanks! Got it, and the bonus, so got them all. I liked that game.