SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
reno_fan

UNbelievable....after two years, I'm finally getting that house!

reno_fan
17 years ago

Some of you may recall (ages ago) that DH and I looked at a house to buy, *right* after we'd finished our remodel.

We liked it, and my real estate agent friend talked me into getting my RE license and buying it myself.

Well, I got the license, then we decided we didn't want to give up our freshly renovated house for the other.

Fast forward to last summer: We decide we're ready to put an offer on the house (that had been on the market nearly 2 full years....), and the sellers declined our contingency. Shortly thereafter, the owners took it off the market, and then they put it back on FSBO. (It's been FSBO for over 6 months.)

Long story short, we talked to the owners again, and now we're under contract! I cannot *believe* that after all this time that the house will be ours. I've loved it since I saw it! (But that's another story....why I can't love perfect, finished, updated houses is beyond me. There must be a therapist out there that would address "incessant-need-to-remodel-itis".)

Anyhoo...we're pumped. And we're getting it for a song. Can't wait to start another kitchen renovation!

Comments (22)