SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Need installer to finish my hardwood flooring installation

susanlynn2012
14 years ago

Anyone have time to install primed baseboard trim (not bought yet) on top of my new engineered hardwood flooring and most likely I will also need shoe molding or quarter round molding? The floor installer is not doing a great job. He was recommended and had the time this week so I hired him. His spacing between the wall is all off since he does not measure and he already ruined two placed on my wall when he pulled off the trim on my two foyer areas on one part of the wall so that the metal is showing. He kept telling me I did not need to order more boxes of wood despite me telling him there was a lot of damaged boards in the BR-111 boxes. He even installed the damaged boards and did not cut away the damage and I am still short boards despite ordering 8% more than I needed. The wood will be ordered on Monday and arrive most likely this Wednesday. But meanwhile the trim can be placed on walls other in two rooms and part of the third room.

If you know a painter who can paint the walls while the furniture is out, you both can work together on my rooms and many clients will see your work that I will give you a good reference if you do a good job. Please click my name if you want the job.

If this post is not allowed here, I apologize and it can be removed. I am not selling anything. I just need work done ASAP.

Comments (10)