SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluestarrgallery

Desparate - Need Harmonics Royal Cherry laminate-Bosch leaked

bluestarrgallery
16 years ago

Hello, long story short, our brand new Bosch/Siemens dishwasher overflowed on our laminate flooring and we need a small amount of Harmonics/Costco Royal Cherry 8mm laminate planks to match the rest of the kitchen, dining area, family room, entry and hallway, which are all done in the same color laminate. Bosch/Seimens (if anyone wants to know the whole story, please email me privately - I will give you an earful. They knew there was a defective part in one particular model of their dishwasher and tried to cover it up - so they wouldn't have any recalls on their record) gave us a small amount of money to cover only what was damaged (which was all I asked for to try and save them money - I must have been crazy, but just an honest and nice person - little did I know), and a carpet store told us they could get it, but now the carpet store says they can't find it. I got a sample of the 7mm from IFloors and it matches exactly, but when I got the 8 mm sample which is what we need, it is too light.

We didn't realize it is customary for insurance companies to pay for the flooring within the line of sight - now we can't find a match because they delayed so long. We can find the exact color in 7 mm but we need 8 mm - please if you know of anyone or anyplace to get this stuff, let me know.

I reall appreciate any help anyone can give. We need about 170 square feet and can pay for it and shipping. Even if you have just a little - every little bit helps. We only have 19 pieces extra and can add to that with any someone may have.

Comments (51)

• whalester
    15 years ago

If the Harmonics Royal Cherry laminate (RC 201 Item # 696728) flooring is still available I'd be interested in purchasing it. I live on east coast, but of course I would pay for shipping.

• tangledwebb
    14 years ago

I am short 1 box, if any becomes available i would be happy to purchase it full box or not.

• borr33
    13 years ago

mantecashopper - do you still have your stock of royal cherry laminate? If so, we are looking for whatever you have remaining.

Thanks

• bern_roth
    8 years ago

We had a water leak in the kitchen and need 100 sq.ft. of Harmonics Royal Cherry. Of course we would also pay for the shipping.

• Brigette
    6 years ago

Does anyone have a very small amount of royal cherry 696728 cosco harmonics glueless laminate flooring? I dont even need a full box! 2 planks would even work!!!???

• dchavez_math3
    6 years ago

Wondering if a box is still available of the Harmonics Royal Cherry RC 201. Thanks.

• Harry Harris
    6 years ago

I am also looking for a box or two of the Harmonics Royal Cherry floor to repair a section after a water leak. Is it still available? I am on the east coast and would pay shipping. Harry

• happytrailstoyou
    6 years ago

Just discovered this discussion. we need a box of Harmonics BRAZILIAN CHERRY.....bought it at Costco and they no longer carry it online or instore. We are in Oregon....but will pay for shipping.

• dcarol01
    6 years ago

I have 9 boxes of harmonics royal cherry laminate 696728 RC201 bought a few years back to install in a rental home but there is not enough to do what I need. Will take $ 25.00 a box thanks

• Lizz Barr
    6 years ago

dcarol01 - Do you still have the Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring in Royal Oak - 696728 RC201? We had a water pipe burst and damage our dining room and kitchen floors. I am checking with our contractor to see how many square feet will be needed.

• dcarol01
    6 years ago

yes I still have it.

• ELSY MUNOZ
    6 years ago

Hi dcarol01 I am interested in the royal cherry boxes. How can I purchase a few boxes from you. I live in Oregon

• dcarol01
    6 years ago

I live in Anderson sc how many do you need?

• Lizz Barr
    6 years ago

I live in Anchorage, Ak and need about 200 sf. Are the 9 boxes unopened?

• dcarol01
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

yes, there are 9 unopened boxes. There is a 10 box that has been opened.

• ELSY MUNOZ
    6 years ago

Can you email me for faster communication? elsyproject@gmail.com

• Harry Harris
    6 years ago

I'm no longer interested in this flooring. Please take me off the chain. thanks. Harry

• dcarol01
    6 years ago

elsy, I emailed you my phone number did you get it? dcarol01@bellsouth.net

• Lizz Barr
    6 years ago

Thank you for your input. I found out that I have to replace the continuous flooring for insurance to cover the cost.

• Mary Berry
    6 years ago

I am in need of your flooring and can purchase it as soon as today. Please call me dcarol01 909 5344180. I'll email you. Thank you for your time.

• dcarol01
    6 years ago

I still have the flooring 10 boxes of Harmonic royal cherry laminate I'll let them all go for $200.00 you play for shipping 696728 RC201 I'm in Anderson S.C. thanks carol

• rsevera33
    5 years ago

Hello I need some Harmonics Royal Cherry flooring, RC 201 Item#696728 -- is it still available ? I

• Maryam Sadrack
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Need some here as well orlando email me if you still have thanks maphi23@icloud.com

• HU-336449636
    5 years ago

Hello DCarol01. I'm in need of some of the Harmonic royal cherry laminate flooring. Will pay for shipping. Any left? Thanks. josephwetmore@gmail.com.

• Savanna Peters
    5 years ago

Hello I live in Arizona and need 5 boxes of the royal cherry flooring if any left. please email Savi_savv@yahoo.com

• victoriamacadar
    5 years ago

Hello I urgently need 2 boxes of RC 201 in SOuth Florida please email me at vgoldm@gmail.com

• HU-481820746
    4 years ago

Does anyone have Harmonics Royal Cherry laminate (RC 201 Item # 696728)

• dcarol01
    4 years ago

I still have about 14 planks of the royal cherry laminate RC201 . I'm in Anderson SC

• Deanice Hutton
    4 years ago

I need about 220 square feet of Harmonics BRAZILIAN Cherry, anyone have any?

• Patrick Cleary
    3 years ago

Do you still have the royal cherry laminate Patrick.cleary@verizon.net

• Tara Vazquez
    3 years ago

do you still have the royal cherry flooring lmk plz

• J F
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

I have 5 boxes of unopened Harmonics Royal Cherry flooring available, plus 1 box of various pieces (cuts). Message me for info.

• Anne Scott
    3 years ago

Do you still have the 5 boxes of Harmonics Royal Cherry?

• Anne Scott
    3 years ago

In need of 2 boxes of Harmonics Royal Cherry flooring, but willing to take up to 10 boxes. Finding a needle in a haystack, but what the heck, you never know ...

• Eric S
    2 years ago

Who has this available still?

• Krista Ammon
    2 years ago

Im looking for royal cherry harmonics does anyone have any available? ksasix@aol.com

• Landon Barimo
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

hello! i had a leak and had some extra, but not quite enough. literally only need 2-3 more planks to complete the process

• J F
    last year

No more let left, sorry

• Gio Jackman
    10 months ago

• Gio Jackman
    10 months ago

@

• Richard Saybe
    10 months ago
    last modified: 9 months ago

Hi Glo Jackman, do you have this available now? I'm not sure how to send you a message here. I'm interested in some of the harmonics royal cherry planks. Can you message me at rrsaybe@gmail.com

I can use a few full boxes here.. Please let me know..

• Richard Saybe
    9 months ago

Is the harmonics royal cherry (as seen in your photos) still available?

You made a post but left no details or method of contact.

Or if anybody else may have any of these planks please post me back. I left my email info in my previous message. Thanks again..

• Anne Scott
    9 months ago

GIO if the harmonics royal cherry is still available, I would be interested in all that you have. I live in CA but would be happy to pay for shipping. They you for your consideration.

• Gio Jackman
    9 months ago

Tc

• Gio Jackman
    9 months ago

• Gio Jackman
    9 months ago

Hard2post

• Anne Scott
    9 months ago

Geo if these are still available, how many square feet. Also my email is annecascadescakes@gmail.com. thank you

• Gio Jackman
    9 months ago

I have 65 to 68 cases of HARMONICS ROYAL CHERRY.

I am willing to ship but have to charge the shipping you prefer at face value.. I will make custom cardboard protective barrier with 3 inch buffer to protect product.

goodrich5150@yahoo.com

Thanks

Gio

• Gio Jackman
    8 months ago

• Richard Saybe
    8 months ago

Hi Glo, just wanted to chime in and say thank you for your help with this. I received the flooring cases we purchased from you and I must say they are in beautiful condition.

This flooring has been out of production for some years now and I been patiently waiting for somebody to have some available for a small extension I planned on working on in our home. Now I can finally start my project. : )

If anybody is looking for this same flooring, don't hesitate to contact this seller (while they still have this available). Extremely nice person and truly honest. I live out of state so I had to pay for shipping which made the total pricey although considering this is a product that is nowhere to be found anymore and the outstanding attention to careful packing to ensure a safe delivery, I'll say it was well worth it.

Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated! "two thumbs up"!

Richard