SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beckyboo67

Mom Passed Nov. 9, 2009

beckyboo67
13 years ago

Hello,

My mom died almost a year ago and my sister and I are still grieving. I think of my mom everyday with love and sadness because I miss her so much. She was such a good person to her church and friends and family. I don't understand how my dad could start dating after only 8 months of her death and be so giddy about it and brag to me about it. He and my mom were married 63 years and he just took his wedding band off as not to upset this woman he is dating. It kills my soul to see that ring gone, oh he is 84 year old so naturally we thought my dad would spend his remaining days with his children and grandchildren and enjoy them. The opposite has happened. He rarely calls or see my children anymore. We were such a close family but then again my mom obviously was the glue that held it all together. It would kill her to know everything has fallen apart like this. I feel like an orphan at 43 years because my dad is no longer involved in my life. Do I have a right to feel bad about all this? Or am I just still grieving my mom. I am just so angry with my dad.

Thank you all so much : )

Becky

Comments (2)

Sponsored