SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cgull_gw

Ethan Allen U shaped sectional - what coffee table?

cgull
17 years ago

Hi y'all,

Here I sit, one week away from my delivery of and Ethan Allen Retreat sectional. I wish I had read this forum about a month ago! I also need help and advice on getting a Leister Coastal Collection coffee table in the South Jersey/Philly area, see below.

I ordered this sectional from Blair House Ethan Allen on Rt. 38 in Maple Shade NJ near Cherry Hill NJ.I went to literally 12 different stores including online, but this store was the ONLY one that had a fabric I would even consider to go in my room! They have been wonderful to deal with and I have called a few times with some of the big concerns I read about on this forum.

Some of the concerns have already been allayed...the order-to-delivery process has only taken 6 weeks. I chose a blue and cream plaid with a thin red line upholstery fabric in a cotton duck type fabric, pretty heavy.It should look very clean and crisp and cottage-ey pretty My configuration is the armless love seat with a right and left chaise at either end. The love seat section is 60". The chaise sections are 63" from front to back. That would make a 4 seater sofa with the chaise stick outs on both ends.

My big concerns are the comfort wrinkles, whether the plaid will match everywhere and if I will like this configuration. I should say that I have only a medium sized room where this will go. My DH and I are in this room ALOT and watch tv every night here. It is a very cozy room with a fireplace at one end. With the chaise we can now see the fireplace better and we can both have a comfortable place to recline and watch our tv. These sofas will only get adult use so I am hoping they will hold up.

Here is my main question:

I want to get a coffee table that will go between the chaises and only have those 60" to play with. I was thinking of the Leister coastal collection and get the white finish on either the splayed leg round coffee table with a circumference of 34", or the square coffee shaker ash table that is 32" square in the white finish.

I have mixed woods, but mostly cherry or teak finish in bookcases and cabinets beside the fireplace. But the television is on a white beadboard console with some shelves and small doors with a pine stained top and wooden knobs.

Has anyone been able to buy Leister furniture in South Jersey? I went to their site and dealers include Nastasi, Carl Harz, Doughtys in Clayton and Holiday House in Riverside that are closest to me, but I would drive to Philadelphia or North Jersey to pick it up. Prices? No prices listed on the site....any help or advice?

Comments (2)