SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
neetsiepie

Must see in Vegas?

neetsiepie
11 years ago

DD and I are going to be in Las Vegas for a couple days...I know we're spending two nights, possibly 3...and we're going to a concert Saturday night, then flying out with the sunrise the next morning.

We don't gamble, and have no desire to go to any shows, so we are hoping to catch a few fun sights while we're there. I know that there is the fountain/dancing waters that is a must see...but any other fun recommendations?

We'll be spending the first few days in Los Angeles, going to Disneyland one day, and I am hoping to meet up with my childhood best friend, as well as go see lots of family. DD will probably want to hit Melrose, and we've got a plan to go to a couple sites on Sunset (the Rock Walk Wall of Fame is on the list). I'm from So Cal, so I know all the great spots to hit up there. If I can talk her in to it, we'll go to Vegas Thursday night, so we have all day Friday to sightsee and Saturday to lounge at the pool while prepping for the big concert that night (the HIGHLIGHT of our trip).

Given this is whirlwind, can you please list Las Vegas must sees with some alternates, if we have the extra day? Thanks!!

Comments (15)