SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Rant - Why do they discontinue good products?

User
13 years ago

For over 10 years now I've been using Aristry Absolute Oil-Control foundation in Natural as well as their powder. I love it. It's light weight, my face doesn't get shiny, and the color matches PERFECT.

I'm literally about out and went to order for myself and my sister and guess what...... couldn't find it. They've replaced it with Balancing Foundation. Of course the ingredints are different but it appears it's to do the same thing with hopes that it's even better than the original. I was going to order but then saw the color Natural is on BACK ORDER. You've got to be kidding me.

I need to get something this week before I run out. For a short period of time (less than a week) I tried my sister's Clinique foundation she raved about. I was happy with it at first and even raved here about it, but ended up hating it. I never realized how light weight awesome my foundation was until that experience. I also think Clinique's colors are too pink toned.

I'll have to hit up some department stores and compare I guess. With shipping I was paying $35 so I'd like to stay around that. Anyone have any suggestions for light weight foundation?

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH