SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
piercesun

allow me to say something about--made in china!

piercesun
14 years ago

Hi,everyone,I am Pierce from China.I worked in furniture business.

what i always heard and saw is "made in china" stand for low quality,cheap price..even garbage,"chinese agent" stand for un-trusted...

As a Chinese who doing furniture business, I would like to share some of my expirence with you.

1) Made-in-China means lower quality...

Most of the time,the inquiry from my customer comes with a target price which is really really low.Then,I will advise my customer what I can do best according to the target price.

So, think about it, the quality of the products have already be defined in certain level which you guys always compained..

2) Made-in-China means Copy, no design..

Some times,after China furniture fair, my customer send some pics or samples to me and ask for quote which they got from another supplier during the fair. Why, because the price!! The price is hiher because the supplier who spend more cost on develop new design.

So,in order to save cost, my customer ask me to copy!

3) Chinese agent means un-trusted

At the beginning of this year, I got a inquiry from one of my new customer. I have done a lot pre-work for the project...search the supplier,cost analysed,ask for quotation,factory audit...what is the result??The customer make the business with factory directly after I bring him to the factory and I was out of the business!

So, as the factory, they do business with whoever, as my customer. Is that what we called credit???

I do accept your comments about Made in China and Chinese agent. However, please understand, that is not all our fault!

As we always said, things come for reasons.

thanks for your time

I would like to hear your comments

Comments (3)